Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

It's like heaven on my mind
And I do it all the time
Everytime I chant
I'm feeling like that Atom Ant
I can take this whole world with my strength and a smile 
And I don't need ya Bible or Koran or god to tell me how
I'm the real me I'm bein legit
Representin kujichagulia to my very best

It was August 24, 2013
When I realized this chant was what I needed
I fell into a funk it was so depressin
That I was even listenin to "Hello" by Evanescence
But then I remembered what Tina Turner said
You can chant for what you want and you can make a change
So I start chanting and what do you know
Mental reassessing and then my mo
Changed dramatically and I felt right at home
With myself and though the change was slow
It was worth it cause I started to grow

What does the future hold?  I really don't know
But I know one thing that's for damn sho
I'm going to keep at this because it benefits
An' I don't have to ask a god for deliverance
Cause anything or anyone that frees you
Can use that power betray make you a slave too
Or they can refuse and keep you in enslavement
And tell you things like "For thee my grace is sufficient"

No comments:

Post a Comment